- This event has passed.
February 2019 Queer Climbing Social
February 3, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$6
* Is LGBTQ hosted
* May be of interest to the LGBTQ community
After holiday break, we’re back! Climb, eat, and socialize in a safe and welcoming space at Boulders Climbing Gym sponsored by the OPEN, Out Professional Engagement Network
RSVP at https://www.bouldersgym.com/special-events
So that Boulders can provide enough staff.
(No payment is necessary to RSVP)
* All queer and trans-identified people.
* $6 for non-members. Rentals included.
* Free beginner Clip-in lessons starting at 6:30 pm.
* Optional Tie-in lesson at 7:00 pm for an additional $6
* Purchased from locally owned and operated queer farms!
* Food provided- gluten free and veg options.
* Sober event.
* Wear comfy clothing, bring socks.
*Boulders is wheelchair accessible, has gender-neutral bathrooms, and is a sober space.
*Adaptive climbing will be available.
*RSVP at https://www.bouldersgym.com/special-events
* You must fill out a waiver **no sex or gender info required. You can fill out a waiver before you arrive online at https://www.bouldersgym.com/waivers/
* Allow 15 minutes for the waiver and getting rental shoes / harness.
“I am straight & cis, can I come?” – you may come hang if a queer person needs you to come as emotional or physical support. Otherwise, please respect this as a queer and trans space.
January 28 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
February 7 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on February 7, 2021 at 3:00 pm
One event on February 21, 2021 at 3:00 pm
One event on March 7, 2021 at 3:00 pm
One event on March 21, 2021 at 3:00 pm
One event on April 4, 2021 at 3:00 pm
One event on April 18, 2021 at 3:00 pm
One event on May 2, 2021 at 3:00 pm
February 12 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm