Website American Family Insurance
At American Family Insurance, we believe people are an organization’s most valuable asset, and their ideas and experiences matter. From our CEO to our agency force, we’re committed to growing a diverse and inclusive culture that empowers innovation that will inspire, protect, and restore our customers’ dreams in ways never imagined.
American Family Insurance is driven by our customers and employees. That’s why we provide more than just a job – we provide opportunity. Whether you’re already part of our team in search of a new challenge or new to our company and ready for what’s next, you’re in the right place. Every dream is a journey that starts with a single step. Start your journey right here. Join our team. Bring your dreams.
R24393 Access Management Engineer (Okta) – Open to Remote (Open)
Compensation may vary based on the job level and your geographic work location.
Our IAM Build and Run team is growing! We are adding 2 Access Management Engineers.
The ideal candidate will have experience with multiple products in the Okta suite. This person will also have experience working in a SAFe Agile environment, Prior experience as a Scrum Master, Product Owner and/or Systems Engineer is a plus. Also strongly desire extensive experience in problem solving and troubleshooting and experience having ownership in driving solutions.
Also prefer a candidate who has experience with one or more of the following: Active Directory (AD), AzureAD, Radiant Logic, Cyber Ark, SpecOps Enterprise Password Manager, SailPoint IdentityIQ, and/or Micro Focus NetIQ.
Depending on qualifications, candidates can be considered at any level.
Job Level Summary
- Requires in-depth conceptual and practical knowledge in own job discipline and basic knowledge of related job disciplines.
- Solves complex problems.
- Works independently, receives minimal guidance.
- May lead projects or project steps within a broader project or may have accountability for on-going activities or objectives.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Research, engineer, develop, integrate, and test new IAM products and security solutions.
- Perform incident triage, including determining scope, urgency, and potential impact. Identify the specific vulnerability. Make recommendations that enable expeditious remediation. Implement any remediations within job discipline.
- Support, maintain and enhance existing security systems and solutions throughout their lifecycle. Provide adequate documentation and monitoring to support solutions.
- Build strong relationships with Peers across functions through collaborative engineering operations, initiatives and conversations.
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service when working with Colleagues, Agents and Customers.
- Design and implement automated solutions to enable security needs.
- Design and develop system-security measures to ensure system security is fully integrated. Validate current and future-state architectural models to assess impact across all security technology systems.
- Develops enterprise tools and applications to manage access to American Family`s data, systems and resources.
- Analyzes security access risk gaps and recommends mitigating and compensating security controls. Leads and participates in outage/SWAT meetings to mitigate security access issues.
- This position requires travel up to 10% of the time.
Education & Licenses
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information assurance, MIS or related field, or equivalent work experience.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills Requirements
- Demonstrated experience providing customer-driven solutions, support or service.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of software engineering architectures, system/software designs, and system deployments.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of Cyber Security, Cyber Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of security technologies and application development methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience performing cyber threat analysis and incident response. Working knowledge of penetration testing.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of directory services and identity stores.
Additional Job Information:
o Offer to selected candidate will be made contingent on the results of applicable background checks
o Offer to selected candidate is contingent on signing a non-disclosure agreement for proprietary information, trade secrets, and inventions
When you work at American Family you can expect benefits that support your physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing. You will have access to comprehensive medical, dental, vision and wellbeing benefits that enable you to take care of your health. We also offer a competitive 401(k) contribution, a pension plan, an annual incentive, and a paid-time off program. In addition, our student loan repayment program and paid-family leave are available to support our employees and their families. Interns and contingent workers are not eligible for American Family Enterprise benefits.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
To apply for this job please visit amfam.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.