Website Sixteenth Street Community Health Centers
Looking for a challenging, exciting opportunity. Is it time to take that next step in leadership? Look no further, this is the position for you!
- Role model, teach and maintain the highest standards of employee conduct and customer service.
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures for Front Desk operations.
- Train staff on electronic health record, scheduler, and essential job duties.
- Manage and optimize Front Desk operational and revenue cycle responsibilities.
- Interview and on-board new department employees.
- Perform employee performance evaluations and employee development.
- Collect, compile, and analyze departmental dashboard reports and initiate improvements accordingly.
- Responsible for Front Desk Office budgets at outpatient locations.
- Coordinate with Call Center Supervisor for supplemental assistance on health center calls, messaging, tasks, and other systems.
- Identify trends and areas for improvement and implement improvement plan for department.
- Attend/participate in sub-committees, specialty teams and department meetings as assigned.
- Plan and conduct effective staff meetings.
- Assist and advocate for patients with complaints/concerns.
- Optimize patient service, comfort, and safety in reception area.
- Bachelor or Associates degree in related field preferred. Will consider High School diploma with extensive related experience.
- EPIC experience preferred.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Strong supervisory experience and demonstrate ability to train, supervise and motivate staff.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with staff, patients, the public, and private and public health organization representatives.
- Ability to relate well to people from diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
No Phone Calls Please. Qualified applicants may apply online, send resume to Sue Raymond, Vice President of Human Resources, Sixteenth Street Community Health Centers, 1337 S. 16th St., Milwaukee, WI 53204 or fax to 414-672-0413. Sixteenth Street Community Health Centers is an equal employment opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.localjobnetwork.com.