Website Artful Home
Part gallery, part art fair, part online marketplace … Artful Home is all of these things and more. For over 30 years, we have been successfully connecting artists and art lovers, offering an extensive juried collection of fine art, craft, and design for the home and wardrobe. We are dedicated to creating an unforgettable experience for customers, artists and staff. We believe that every work of art has a story. We also believe that each member of our team has a story and that these narratives enrich our entire organization.
Artful Home offers:
- A staff of creative, forward-thinking experts
- A unique business with a competitive edge
- An inspired workplace culture
- Exceptional customer care
- Innovative technology to support who we are and what we do
- An opportunity for you to make your mark
As we continue to build our organization, come and be a part of our story as:
Customer Care Representative
This position, located in Madison, Wisconsin, will focus on providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by establishing a working relationship and using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating the message effectively through mail, telephone, fax, email, online or in person. Under the guidance of the Manager-Customer Care, responsibilities will include:
- Answer incoming phone calls, but also interact with customers face-to-face, by email or live chat. Resolve product or service problems by listening to and clarifying the customer’s concerns; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Take and process orders, handle concerns, process returns/exchanges, calculate charges, and process billing or payments
- Provide artwork, apparel, service information for customers. Take opportunities to upsell products when they arise.
- Act as liaison between customers/artists for information, special requests and custom orders; confer with warehouse to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments; provide general shipping and order support for artists.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Education, training, and experience equivalent to a high school diploma with 1-3 years of customer service experience (retail preferred).
- Scheduled hours are: Tuesday-Friday = 11:30AM-7:30PM; Saturday = 10:00AM-6:00PM; Sunday and Monday = off.
- Thorough understanding and working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills, with active listening skills are required. Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, setting priorities and managing time effectively.
- This position is primarily remote with some potential onsite hours required.
If you meet these qualifications and are looking for a great opportunity to utilize your talents, please provide your cover letter and resume.
Artful Home is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit artfulhome.isolvedhire.com.