Job Number: 3465
JOB OBJECTIVE: Filling, capping, torqueing, sealing and labeling of various product components with emphasis in use of the manual dispensing equipment.
1. Setup and operation of the manual dispensing equipment in accordance with career grid.
2. Fill and cap various types of bottles with different types of liquid products using manual filling equipment.
3. Torque, seal and label various types of bottles with different types of liquid products using automated equipment.
4. Accurate documentation of processes and various run sheets.
5. Work with products in fume hood or laminar flow hood.
6. Assist in monitoring inventory of department supplies.
7. Deep clean production area and equipment.
8. Assist in inventory.
9. Cross training in various product finishing areas.
10. Demonstrates inclusion through their own words and actions and is accountable for a safe workspace. Acts with kindness, curiosity and respect for others.
11. Embracing and being open to incorporating Promega’s 6 Emotional & Social Intelligence (ESI) core principles in daily work.
12. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business. (This should be the last numbered statement under the Core Duties)
1. High School diploma or proven work experience that ensures you are ready to be successful in this role.
2. Able to work quickly and accurately.
3. Competency in general math.
4. Good organizational and prioritization skills.
5. General computer knowledge.
6. Ability to work in a team environment.
1. Prior experience in the operation of various types of filling equipment in a production environment.
2. Strong mechanical aptitude.
1. Ability to work in a clean room environment.
2. Ability to use a computer/Microsoft Office applications.
3. Ability to wear required personal protective equipment (safety glasses, hearing protection, gloves, lab coat, etc.).
4. Ability to occasionally move, lift and lower objects weighing up to 75 lbs.
5. Ability to move up to 300 lbs. on a dolly and 500 lbs. on a pallet jack occasionally.
6. Ability to remain stationary for several hours at a time.
7. Ability to bend multiple times per day.
8. Ability to use hands for repetitive motions throughout shift.
9. Ability to work in -20 degrees C temperature occasionally.
10. Visual acuity for quality inspections.
Diversity is important at Promega. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit careers.promega.com.