Website Dane County Law Library
The Dane County Law Library, located in the Dane County Courthouse, is seeking two candidates for Library Associate Limited Term Employee (LTE) positions. There are 2, 20 hour per week appointments available. The successful applicants must be available to fill the 20 hour per week requirements during the normal business hours of 8:30 AM-4:30 PM, Monday-Friday. There are two available shifts, Monday-Friday 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM or 12:30 PM to 4:30 PM. The Law Library’s intent is to hire one candidate for each shift.
1) Assisting the librarian with maintenance of judges’ book collections by filing and shelving materials.
2) Filling weekly legal information requests from Dane County inmates.
3) Assisting library users with legal reference questions such as locating circuit court procedures and forms.
4) Processing, filing, and shelving library collection materials.
5) Maintaining physical library space.
6) Basic financial transactions including handling cash.
7) Other tasks as necessary.
1) Excellent customer service skills.
3) Ability to work independently.
4) Ability to manage and complete projects on time.
5) Ability to follow directions.
6) Library experience.
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter and resume in a single PDF document with the email subject line #21-1635 LTE Library Associate to [email protected]. Please indicate in your cover letter what shift you prefer from the shifts listed above, and your availability for each. All materials should showcase your relevant education, experience, and skills. Failure to follow these application directions may result in your disqualification.
Deadline to Apply
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled and will be reviewed as they are received. The Wisconsin Court System will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified applicants when requested. For additional information on the court system visit our website at www.wicourts.gov.
To apply for this job please visit wj.wi.gov.