JOB OBJECTIVE: Pull products from inventory and assemble components into kits and kit sub-assemblies using quality system documents, including kit packaging diagrams, in accordance with career grid.
1. Label components and kits accurately.
2. Accurate documentation of processes and various run sheets.
3. Staging and locating product.
4. Operate and set-up equipment according to process.
5. Maintaining and closing process orders in the ERP system.
6. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
7. Assist in inventory.
8. Cross training in various product finishing areas.
9. Assist others on kit packaging tasks.
10. Demonstrates inclusion through their own words and actions and is accountable for a safe workspace. Acts with kindness, curiosity and respect for others.
11. Embracing and being open to incorporating Promega’s 6 Emotional & Social Intelligence (ESI) core principles in daily work
12. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business. (This should be the last numbered statement under the Core Duties)
1. High School diploma or proven work experience that ensures you are ready to be successful in this role.
2. Ability to work quickly and accurately
3. Competency in general math.
4. General computer knowledge.
5. Good organizational and prioritization skills.
6. Ability to work in a team environment.
1. Prior experience working in a scientific environment with exposure to various production and packaging equipment.
1. Manual dexterity to assemble kits and dispense product.
2. Ability to occasionally move, lift and lower objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
3. Ability to move up to 300 lbs. on a dolly and 500 lbs. on a pallet jack occasionally.
4. Ability to move in and out of freezers up to -20 degrees C
5. Ability to stand for several hours at a time.
6. Ability to bend multiple times per day.
7. Ability to use hands for repetitive motions throughout shift.
8. Visual acuity for quality inspections.
9. Ability to use computer and telephone equipment.
Diversity is important at Promega. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit careers.promega.com.