Website Sixteenth Street Community Health Centers
Join our team who is committed to the delivery of the highest quality health care service. We are seeking a full-time Operator that is self-motivated, energetic, and a take charge individual.
- Deliver high quality customer service to all callers
- Communicate pleasantly and professionally with callers under all circumstances
- Answer and direct incoming calls through the Call Center efficiently, accurately and per protocols
- Obtain and/or review all patient demographic information
- Provide patients with appropriate appointment and/or route to appropriate support
- Complete new patient registration through direct guarantor/patient contact to obtain required information
- Update current patient accounts and insurance eligibility using EHR for same day scheduled appointments
- Utilize web-based application to verify insurance eligibilities upon each scheduling occurrence when necessary
- Review balances and co-pay information
- Incorporate quality measures and goals into scheduling decisions when assisting callers with appointments
- Keep current on staff directory, Health Center information and Sixteenth Street events
- Reception effectively as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Must a pleasant attitude which communicates verbally
- Clear speaking voice
- Handle high stress environment
- Familiarity with computers helpful
- Ability to relate well to people from diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds
No Phone Calls Please. Qualified applicants may apply online, send resume to Kate Jaeger, Director of Employee Experience, Sixteenth Street Community Health Centers, 1337 S. 16th St., Milwaukee, WI 53204 or fax to 414-672-0413. Sixteenth Street Community Health Centers is an equal employment opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.localjobnetwork.com.