Website Johnson Financial Group
Systems Analyst will work collaboratively with business application developers and business partners to facilitate design, scope effort, coordinate implementation, perform data and process analysis, and gather and translate business requirements.
Position Specific Responsibilities
- Work closely with business partners using an agile methodology to resolve questions regarding data, workflow, automation, processes, translation of data requirements, and process design.
- Create technical documents, workflow diagrams to support project requirements.
- Analyze current practice, operation, and procedures to ensure understanding, identify gaps, and recommend solutions.
- Ability to extract data from different sources, create meaningful analysis and business summaries, determine patterns and trends, and recommend process and technology to leverage.
- Performs data and process modeling studies and develops initial models.
- For Data Warehouse: Analyze logical and physical data models and database definitions.
- Identify patterns or incongruities within large data samples and the ability to work with complex datasets to understand the relationships among the elements within a dataset.
- For Business Process Automation: Participate in corporate and line of business specific projects. Being the liaison, define requirements around process, design, and development.
- Participate in educational opportunities to keep current with industry trends and advancements.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working in a test environment strongly desired.
- Demonstrated abilities in process and data analysis, data warehouse technologies and data tools.
- Excellent analytical ability, judgment, and problem analysis techniques.
- Knowledge of the business unit’s functions and applications, excellent consultative skills and the ability to work effectively with clients, IT management, and IT staff.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, technical, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong attention to detail
To apply for this job please visit careers-johnsonfinancialgroup.icims.com.