Website Artful Home
Artful Home is looking for an energetic team player to join its dynamic warehouse team in Madison, WI (McAllens Way). This position will provide an exceptional customer experience by processing accurate and timely product returns and information. They will support the warehouse staff and other work areas within a high-volume, fast-paced working environment. Under the guidance of the Director-Warehouse Operations, responsibilities are to:
- Unpack returned merchandise, inspect package condition, and assess paperwork sent in with return instructions for proper return procedures.
- Inspect returned merchandise, checking for quality and condition of product to determine return category.
- Receive merchandise, following all security and safety return procedures for each product type.
- Refold and place returned garments in a new bag. Distribute returned items to their proper location considering all factors, its condition and type of return.
- Account for less than perfect garments by adding them to the damaged location.
- Accurately input clear customer account notes in internal computer systems, communicating return reasons, customer feedback and instructions to ensure accurate processing.
- Identify critical distribution issues and report them to the Warehouse Lead or Supervisor.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Education, training, and experience equivalent to a high school diploma, with 1-3 years of returns experience (preferably in apparel retail or retail returns). Coursework or experience should be supplemented with keyboarding/word processing, spreadsheets, and business math.
- Must possess a solid working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Must be able to set priorities and manage time effectively with competing deadlines.
- A solid knowledge and understanding of warehouse and inventory procedures preferred but not required.
- This position is onsite.
If you meet these qualifications and are looking for a great opportunity to utilize your talents, please forward your cover letter and resume. No phone calls please.
Part gallery, part art fair, part online marketplace … Artful Home is all of these things and more. For over 30 years, we have been successfully connecting artists and art lovers, offering an extensive juried collection of fine art, craft, and design for the home and wardrobe. We are dedicated to creating an unforgettable experience for customers, artists and staff. We believe that every work of art has a story. We also believe that each member of our team has a story – and that these narratives enrich our entire organization.
Artful Home offers:
- A staff of creative, forward-thinking experts
- A unique business with a competitive edge
- An inspired workplace culture
- Exceptional customer care
- Innovative technology to support who we are and what we do
- An opportunity for you to make your mark
As we continue to build our organization, be a part of our story and apply to join our team today!
Artful Home is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit artfulhome.isolvedhire.com.